Service technician - region Antwerp and Limburg (m/f)
L-Door is a young, dynamic and 100 % Belgian manufacturer of sectional doors and accessories. Within the L-Door Group, an enthusiastic team of, by now, more than 100 people have made it their daily business to focus on the sale, production, fitting, servicing and repair of our high-quality products. L-Door is looking for a:
- You will ensure the repair, breakdown service and maintenance of sectional doors, loading bridges and associated products, their automation and safety features in line with the manual and fitting and service report compiled by our planning department. You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on providing our end customers with a 100 % finished product. Finally, you will adjust the door with the utmost precision to ensure that it meets the L-Door quality standards and the wishes of our end customers.
- You will be required to work throughout Antwerp and Limburg. To do so, we will supply you with a modern and comfortable, fully equipped van.
- As we provide a 24/7 repair service, you need to be prepared to be on call on the basis of a schedule you will be provided with long in advance.
- You have an A2 or A3 diploma of a technical course of study and work experience in a similar position.
- Great spatial awareness and an eye for detail are essential. You love your trade and have a customer-friendly disposition.
- You are open to innovation and relish the thought of displaying your skills as handy harry in your job.
- You are not fazed by working at heights.
- You put much store by safety in the workplace and are keen to contribute to that.
- You hold a category-B driving licence.
- You are proficient in Dutch. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- You are enthusiastic, driven and have a flexible disposition.
Keen to join a young, dynamic team in a no-nonsense culture where open communication, enthusiasm and dedication are important values?
Do you want to become part of this success story and thanks to your dedication, experience and know-how be given the opportunity to rise to other challenges?
Then don’t hesitate! Apply in one of the following ways:
- Apply online via the application form.
- Send your CV with concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send you CV and cover letter by post to L-DOOR, Attn. Johan De Brabanter, Denderstraat 29, 1770 Liedekerke.