Planning assistant (M/F)
L-Door is a young, dynamic and 100 % Belgian manufacturer of sectional doors and accessories. Within the L-Door Group, an enthusiastic team of, by now, more than 100 people have made it their daily business to focus on the sale, production, fitting, servicing and repair of our high-quality products. L-Door is looking for a:
- In this role you will have daily contact with professional customers who will contact you for commercial and technical product information.
- Issuing quotations and the correct administrative processing will form part of your duties.
- You will ensure the follow-up of customers from start to finish.
- You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the field.
- You relish working independently and know how to organise your duties efficiently.
- You pride yourself on order and quality. You put great store by accuracy.
- You have excellent communication skills, are enterprising and a relationship builder.
- You are proactive, have a feel for business, enjoy administration and are convincing.
- Customer-friendliness, whether dealing with external or internal customers, is second nature to you.
- You have a professional bachelor’s degree.
- You keep pace with the latest technological developments and are keen to follow further training.
- You have a number of years’ relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in both oral and written Dutch and French are essential.
- Knowledge of English and German is an advantage.
- You are enthusiastic, driven and have a flexible disposition.
Keen to join a young, dynamic team in a no-nonsense culture where open communication, enthusiasm and dedication are important values?
Do you want to become part of this success story and thanks to your dedication, experience and know-how be given the opportunity to rise to other challenges?
Then don’t hesitate! Apply in one of the following ways: